Saturday 5 April 2014

Rangas on Generosity 2


To share everything you have and more. 
To be generous with friends and yourself.
To share joy and pain.

I love this everything you have. Both joy and pain – sharing is about not just the good…I guess that is if we are talking about friendship…a friend shares not selectively, we don’t just take but give

joy and pain
joy and pain
joy and pain & sharing…
interesting combination
i do say!

I do say indeed! What opposites. What a relationship between these two feeling. It seems both of those feelings are important to generosity.  Sometimes it hurts to share and receive. Sometimes it is joyous.

It is more blessed to give than receive. That is the formula.


sir, I did not count your glasses of wine, why do should you number up my cups of tea!?
Pinot grigio for me, please! Six glasses then we can talk about everything – including tea!


 Helping out the next old timer you meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment